Hello!


Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer Time!

Summer time is my favorite :) School is out, work is starting up, and it's time to tighten up and get in that bikini.
I don't know what exactly got me going yesterday but I was looking at underwater crochet creatures and I just fell in love with the work in this shop!

Cornflower Blue Studio

So I decided to pick a color theme, a piece of cardboard and take a whack at it. What I came across pattern wise was a lot of work for reef awareness. It has really motivated me to make a piece, see how I feel about it, and see where it takes me! So here we go, my first mini reef WIP!

2 comments:

  1. It's looking good!!! I love how it gets better and better the longer you work on it!! My sea is also getting bigger and soon I'll be able to start with the corals and sea creatures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how my finished project came out. Squishing all the little piece together (and magically making room for each piece) I can't wait to start a new one :D

      Delete