Hello!


Friday, June 22, 2012

Cross Stitching

Soo I bought a cross stitch pattern from Bombastitch on Etsy. This is my first attempt at this and I've hit a few bumps but I've gotten 95% (maybe 100% by the end of the night) in two days. I love it. The idea of making pictures out of thread in a fraction of the time it would take me to crochet a picture. Sky's the limit with cross stitching and there are soooo many websites that will turn pictures into grids. I think as soon as I get some extra income I might go crazy buying thread and Aida cloth.
I also wanna share my current major project, another huge blanket! It's hard to tell what it is but it's a storm trooper helmet, it's going to be awesome!!
I also have an idea for something I want to try to sell, DIY kits for granny square blankets. I was going to make granny squares and use 8-bit or 16-bit video game characters for the pattern for DIY granny square character blankets. I'll keep you posted in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment